Ignite Worthing are a small working group who have used their work and life experiences to create the fantastic ‘Little Guide for Children’s Mental Wellbeing in Worthing’.
Ignite produced the guide to help parents and carers in Worthing to focus on their children’s good mental health and emotional wellbeing. It gives some handy tips on:
- talking about mental health with your child
- strategies for children’s anxiety and worry
- school avoidance
- what is self-harm and what can parents and carers can do?
- helping your child to understand their feelings (emotional literacy)
- helping children to make friends
- local places that are good for wellbeing
support information for parents and carers
You can download you own copy of the guide here and if you have any queries at all just drop an email to the Ignite team here.