Are you making the most of the Compass Card and all the offers, freebies and special deals? Follow these seven steps to make sure you don’t miss out.
1. The free Compass Card app. Our free app means you can search, filter and map all our regular Compass Card offers on your mobile phone. You can also rate and review the offers. Download the app to your iPhone or Android phone by searching ‘compass card’ in the App Store or Google Play and choose the Brighton & Hove or West Sussex version. Scroll to the bottom of this page for more information. We’ve made an easy-to-use PDF guide on how to use the app, which you can find here.
2. The Compass Card website. Guess what? The Compass Card app talks to the Compass Card website, so you’ll find all our offers here too. Like the app, you can search and filter the offers and if you want to look at it on your mobile phone, the website’s mobile-friendly too. We’ve made an easy, step-by-step guide on how to use the website offers page too.
3. Don’t miss out on the free stuff. We give away hundreds of free tickets to Compass Card families every year via our weekly e-bulletins, ‘Compass News B&H’ and ‘Compass News WSx’. So make sure we have an up to date email address for you and check your inbox Thursday tea time.“Love your newsletters, …I always click in to read more and find out about places I never knew offered a Compass Card discount.”
4. Instant information on Facebook. Our Compass Card Facebook page is full of topical leisure information, Just search ‘Amaze Compass Card’ on Facebook and ‘like’ or ‘follow’ us to keep up to date.
5. Exploreour colourful mini-guides. We’ve got ‘Compass Days Out’ guides to Tilgate Park and Selsey and ‘My Compass Card’ guide to Compass Card offers in Worthing and Horsham. Find them all here.
6. Worth a try! We’ve known families use the Compass Card as far afield as Florida and Rome, so it’s worth showing your card to all leisure providers, whether there’s a Compass Card deal or not. If you get a deal somewhere unexpected, please do tell us so we can let others know – and we might be able to organise an official Compass Card deal. Use our feedback form, email email@example.com or call us on 0300 123 9186.
7. The Carers Card in Brighton & Hove. If your child has a Compass Card B&H, their parent carers and siblings aged 8 to 25 who have a caring responsibility automatically qualify for a Carers’ Card – find out more here
Download the Compass Card app
If you want to see all the Compass Card offers while you’re on the move, our free Compass Card app for iPhones and Android smartphones will keep you fully up to date – and you can now rate and review the offers too.