Are you making the most of the Compass Card and all the offers, freebies and special deals? Follow these five steps to make sure you don’t miss out.
1. The free Compass Card app. Our free app means you can search, filter and map all our regular Compass Card offers on your mobile phone. You can also rate and review the offers. Download the app to your iPhone or Android phone by searching ‘compass card’ in the App Store or Google Play and choose the Brighton and Hove or West Sussex version. Scroll to the bottom of this page for more information.
2. The Compass Card website. Guess what? The Compass Card app talks to the Compass Card website, so you’ll find all our offers here too. Like the app, you can search and filter the offers and if you want to look at it on your mobile phone, the website’s mobile-friendly too.
3. Don’t miss out on the free stuff. We give away hundreds of free tickets to Compass Card families every year via our weekly e-bulletins, ‘Compass Team News B&H’ and ‘Compass News WSx’. So make sure we have an up to date email address for you and check your inbox Thursday tea time.
4. Instant information on Facebook. Our Compass Card Facebook page is full of topical leisure information, Just search ‘Amaze Compass Card’ on Facebook and ‘like’ or ‘follow’ us to keep up to date.
5. Explore our colourful mini-guides. We’ve got ‘Compass Days Out’ guides to Tilgate Park and Selsey and a ‘My Compass Card’ guide to Compass Card offers in Worthing.
6. Gully’s Days Out and the Carers Card. You could qualify for these two schemes too – find out more here